Back to Basics Private School offers a unique school environment for students in grades K-12 and a focus unlike any other school in the state. With a cap of 15 students, Back to Basics Private School provides students with customized, 1-on-1 instruction and self-esteem building by experienced, degreed instructors.
At Back to Basics Private School, we create a personalized team to tailor an integrated curriculum to the specific needs and abilities of your child. The teaching staff is dedicated to the growth and development of your child academically, socially, mentally and emotionally.
Back to Basics is an exceptional fit for:
- Students who are not achieving success in other academic environments.
- Students whose learning style does not fit within the traditional classroom setting of private schools Delaware.
- Students who have had social difficulties or social anxiety.
- Students who are currently pursuing a career in the arts or sports and need a more flexible schedule.
- Students who have a temporary or chronic medical condition.
- Students who are academically gifted and are not challenged in their current classroom.
Back to Basics is Delaware’s only Department of Education-approved 1-on-1 Private School. Our goals include a development of each student’s skills, increased self-esteem, and guidance for current and future success. Seniors graduate Back to Basics with a high school diploma, well prepared to take the next step in life, either by entering college or the workforce.
In addition, Back to Basics Private School is certified by the Federal Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) to accept international students for high school. This provides our American students with the ability to interact on a daily basis with students from many countries, with different backgrounds, cultures and experiences, enriching the school experience for all.
To learn more about whether Back to Basics K-12 Private School is right for your student, call us 302-594-0685. And, parents and students are encouraged to experience the Back to Basics’ difference first-hand by touring our school and meeting our faculty and staff. Simply contact our office to schedule a visit!
At Back to Basics Private School, success is within reach!
Beverly Stewart, M.Ed.
Director, Back to Basics Private School