Since 1985, Back to Basics Private School has offered a unique, 1-on-1 educational opportunity for students K-12. With an unprecedented teacher-to-student ratio of 1:1 for all courses, we foster a nurturing environment with hands-on teaching and testing methods, as well as careful matching of teaching and learning styles. The experienced, degreed instructors at our Department of Education-approved school will help determine your child’s strengths and non-strengths, increase confidence, boost self-esteem, and encourage a love of learning, resulting in academic success.
Students may enter at any time during a school year, and stay for one to three consecutive years, at which time they merge into a more traditional school setting or graduate from our school with a high school diploma.
Back to Basics Private School may offer an excellent solution if your child:
- has struggled for the past couple of years, regardless of school setting
- has been diagnosed with:
- Depression or anxiety
- A learning disability
- is on the Autism Spectrum including Asperger’s Syndrome and High Functioning Autism
- needs a boost in self-esteem from his schooling
- is attending a private school that says this is just not the right environment, and/or has asked your child to leave
- seeks a broader range of electives or Honors courses not offered at the current school they are attending
- has a specific learning style that isn’t being met in a traditional classroom setting
- is being home schooled and you cannot teach all needed subjects
- may benefit from an innovative approach to learning at Delaware alternative schools
- thrives with 1-on-1 instruction
With our location in Wilmington, we serve New Castle County and surrounding areas of Pennsylvania & Maryland as one of the best private schools in Delaware.
Call 302-594-0685 or email us if your child can benefit from any of the following:
- 1-on-1 Private School in Delaware
- Private elementary, middle school and high schools in Delaware
- Alternative to traditional school DE, PA, MD
- Special education schools in Wilmington and Newark, Delaware